You MUST be 21+ to visit and order from this website (18+/19+ where applicable).
US Orders: We offer free USPS Priority shipping on all US orders with a subtotal over $75.
We use USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Days) & Priority Mail Express (1-2 Business Days) services for all of our US orders. Prices are calculated at checkout depending on the order size/weight and shipping distance. You can enter your state and zip code before purchasing to estimate shipping totals.*
Canada Orders: We use USPS First-Class Package International (7-21 Business Days), Priority Mail International (7-10 Business Days) & Priority Mail Express International (3-7 Business Days) services for all of our Canadian orders. Prices are calculated at checkout depending on the order size/weight and shipping distance. You can enter your state and zip code before purchasing to estimate shipping totals.*
Shipments to Canada may be subject to international duties/fees based on the order value and destination. If duties/fees are applied, a note will be left at your residence and you will be able to pick up your package at the post office. More information can be found at the official CBSA site.
All Orders: Orders placed before 3PM Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) will be processed and shipped the same day with free tracking included.
All items are carefully packaged and shipped in discreet, brown boxes or black bubble mailers with no identifying marks or labeling.
*Shipping times are estimates given by USPS and may be subject to delays.
We accept credit and debit cards as methods of payment through our checkout.
Since we are only required to collect sales tax from customers in Washington, sales tax is calculated based on the state's current lowest sales tax rate (6.5%) and only applies to customers in the state of Washington. As of right now, if you live in a city/county within Washington that has higher combined sales tax rates, we pay the difference for you.
Glassics is run by humans like you who occasionally need a break from day to day operations. A few times a year you may see the words "Vacation Mode" listed on our homepage and our greeting message when you first visit the site. This simply means that we are currently suspending order processing and shipping for a short period. You may still place orders as normal but they will remain in processing until the posted return date.
Correspondence with Glassics will also be limited but will not be completely halted as with orders. Instead of getting an immediate response, it may take an extra day or two to hear back from us but we will always make sure and get back to you as soon as possible.
All Sales Are Final.
Due to the nature of our products we cannot currently offer returns, refunds or exchanges on any online orders.
Although, in the rare case that an item arrives damaged or defective, we will do everything possible to ensure you receive a timely replacement and are completely satisfied with your order. As such we ask that all water pipes and accessories be tested WITHOUT smoke prior to use in order to identify any functional issues as we cannot replace anything that has been damaged or broken after the first use.
When you receive your order, make sure to thoroughly inspect each item for any damage including cracks, deep scratches, chips, etc. In order to check for functional issues, fill your water pipe with water and do a "dry-run" inhalation without smoke, checking for any misfiring/malfunctioning percs or downstems. If damage is found, please contact us as soon as possible with clear images and a description of the damage. You must contact us about damage within 10 business days of receiving the item to be eligible for replacement. Once confirmed by us, we will send out a replacement item immediately and at no cost to you.
Due to the fact that our products are handmade, minor blemishes/imperfections and small variations in height/size/thickness/weight/etc. are not covered by this replacement policy. Only items with clear damage or functional issues are eligible for replacement. If you have any questions about this policy or any of our products, please reach out to us before purchasing.
- What Are Your Products Intended For?
- Why Do You Only Sell Water Pipes?
- Why Do You Only Sell Glass Pipes?
- What Is Scientific Glass & What Makes It Better?
- Why Do You Only Sell Clear, Unmarked Glass?
- Why Should I Buy From An Online Headshop?
About Our Policies
- How Are Orders Shipped?
- How Are Orders Billed?
- What Is Your Return/Replacement Policy?
- What Are Your Terms & Conditions?
About Our Products
- Glossary Of Terms
- How Do I Clean My Glass?
- What Is The Difference Between 5mm & 9mm Glass?
- What Is Meant By "Dry" & "Concentrate"?
- How Do I Convert Between "Dry" & "Concentrate" Uses?
- What Are Adapters Used For?
- What Is The Difference Between Removable, Diffused Downstems & Natural Perc Downstems?
- What Is The Difference Between Domes With Nails & Domeless Nails?
- What Is The Difference Beween Domeless Nails and Bangers?
- What is the Difference Between Quartz & Ceramic Domeless Nails?
- How Do I Heat My Nail?
- What Are Carb Caps & What Do They Do?
- What Are Your Products Intended For? - Our products are intended to be used with tobacco and other legal herbs as well as legal, concentrated essential oils by adults who are 21 years of age or older. (18+/19+ Where applicable)
- Why Do You Only Sell Water Pipes? - At Glassics we focus primarily on scientific glass pipes utilizing water as a cooling and filtration method. We believe this creates a cleaner and more enjoyable smoking experience, especially for long-term or regular use. For more details on the benefits of water pipes, visit our Blog Post.
- Why Do You Only Sell Glass Pipes? - At Glassics we focus primarily on borosilicate glass as a material for our water pipes as opposed to many other common materials such as wood, metal, acrylic, stone, etc. Glass water pipes are extremely easy to clean, can withstand rapid temperature changes, tend to be the healthiest and simply look the cleanest. More details on why we offer glass can be found in our Blog Post.
- What Is Scientific Glass & What Makes It Better? - Scientific Glass (or Glass-on-Glass) is a style of pipe that employs clear borosilicate glass with standardized fittings to create air-tight connections. It gets the name "scientific" from its more common use in lab beakers and other scientific instruments. As opposed to other styles of glass pipes, scientific glass focuses on function and efficiency and is often equiped with a variety of different percolator styles.
Another major difference between scientific glass and most other pipes is how the chamber is cleared. Rather than holding down a carborator hole and releasing it to clear the collection of smoke, the user simply removes the air-tight bowl piece from the downstem when they are ready to clear the chamber. For more details on scientific glass and what makes it superior, visit our Blog Post.
- Why Do You Only Sell Clear, Unmarked Glass? - With most online and physical headshops, you'll often find very expensive scientific glass pieces with prices that are based solely on marketing and branding rather than an item's physical value or utility. At Glassics we've decided to offer products which focus entirely on function over visual gimmicks or brand appeal. We believe clear, unmarked glass simply looks the cleanest and provides the best overall value to our customers.
- Why Should I Buy From An Online Headshop? - Buying from an online headshop can make some people skeptical, especially if it's their first time doing so.
At Glassics, we try to ease any of these concerns by being as transparant as possible and by proving exceptional customer service. Online headshops like us are able to offer much better prices on products due to lower overhead compared to a physical store. We also provide extensive details and information on all of our products as well as an entire blog dedicated to educating users on our products.If you're still not convinced, visit our Blog Post about further benefits and what you can expect when shopping with us.
About Our Policies
- How Are Orders Shipped? - FREE SHIPPING ON ALL US ORDERS OVER $75. All orders placed before 3PM PST Monday through Friday (excludes holidays & Vacation Mode) will be processed and shipped the same day with free tracking. All items are carefully packaged and shipped in discreet, brown boxes or bubble mailers with no identifying marks or labeling. You MUST be 21 years of age or older to order from this website. (18+/19+ Where applicable) For more details including rates & expected shipping times, visit our Shipping and Billing page below.
- How Are Orders Billed? - We accept credit and debit cards as methods of payment. Taxes are calculated based on Washington state's current lowest sales tax rate (6.5%) and only apply to customers in the state of Washington. For information on shipping rates and expected times visit our Shipping and Billing page above.
- What Is Your Return/Replacement Policy? - ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Due to the nature of our products we cannot currently offer returns or refunds on any online orders. Although, in the rare case that an item arrives damaged or broken, we will do everything possible to ensure you receive a timely replacement and are completely satisfied with your order. As such we ask that all water pipes and accessories be tested WITHOUT smoke prior to use in order to identify any functional issues. We cannot replace anything that has been damaged or broken after the first use. For more information, visit our Replacements page above.
- What Are Your Terms & Conditions? - Please visit our Terms & Conditions at the bottom of the page.
About Our Products
- Glossary Of Terms - Please visit our Blog Post explaining all the terms we use on the site.
- How Do I Clean My Glass? - Simply put, borosilicate glass pipes can be cleaned a number of ways depending on how long you wait between cleanings. Sometimes running hot water through the piece is enough to remove most of the buildup and debris. But if hot water isn't doing the trick, there are a number of products on the market specificially made for cleaning glass pipes. They typically contain a solvent (or mixture of solvents) to dissolve the buildup of oils and waxes as well as an abrasive material to help physically scrub them away.
A cheaper alternative to buying retail cleaning solutions is to simply combine common isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol and coarse salt which act as the solvent and abrasive material for a fraction of the price. More information on cleaning glass with this method can be found in our Blog Post.
- What Is The Difference Between 5mm & 9mm Glass? - Short Answer: It's Thicker!
Just about all scientific glass water pipes are constructed with standard 5mm thick glass walls. This allows more versatility in terms of design when including features such as extra percs, splash guards, etc. 5mm glass is also significantly lighter than 9mm glass and can be less cumbersome to use and transport but can be more fragile as a result.Our Classic 9mm Bongs are almost twice as thick as standard 5mm glass, offering much greater durability and stability. The extra weight provides a lower center of balance, making 9mm glass pipes much less likely to be tipped over. These substantial pieces are much less likely to fracture and can take much more abuse than your average 5mm piece.
- What Is Meant By "Dry" & "Concentrate"? - "Dry" and "Concentrate" are terms we use to differentiate between two distinct smoking purposes when using scientific glass water pipes.
Dry water pipes are those used to smoke dried herbs and leaves such as tobacco and require a bowl-shaped opening to contain the plant material for smoking. With scientific pieces, these Bowls are removable and have a male fitting which connects into the female fitting of the water pipe itself.Concentrate pieces, or Dab Rigs, on the other hand, are used to vaporize/smoke concentrated essential oils and utilize a heated surface such as a Concentrate Nail instead of a Bowl Piece. These Concentrate Nails typically have a female fitting which attaches over the male fitting of the concentrate Dab Rig.More information about the differences between these two styles can be found in our Blog Post.
- How Do I Convert Between "Dry" & "Concentrate" Uses? - Converting between "dry" and "concentrate" smoking purposes is very simple and can be done a number of different ways.
Adapters are helpful tools for converting between male (concentrate) and female (dry) scientific fittings while using traditional male Bowl Pieces and female Concentrate Nails. When converting from concentrate to dry, users also have the option of replacing the female Nail with a "reverse" or female Bowl Piece which fits over the male fitting of the concentrate Rig. Conversely, when converting from dry to concentrate, users can replace the male Bowl Piece with a male Domeless Nail or Banger which fits directly into the female fitting on the dry water pipe.
- What Are Adapters Used For? - Adapters are handy tools with a variety of functions. The most common use is for converting between different sizes and shapes of scientific glass fitting such as between male to female, 14mm to 18mm, etc. Adapters can also be employed to create a protective heat barrier between your Bowl Piece or Concentrate Nail and the fitting of your glass pipe or Rig. Some Adapters even help place your Bowl Piece or Concentrate Nail at a more desireable height but raising or lowering its position on your glass piece.
- What Is The Difference Between Removable, Diffused Downstems & Natural Perc Downstems? - All of our glass water pipes utilize what's called a "Downstem" and come in two distinct varieties: removable, Diffused Downstems and Natural Perc Downstems. Downstems connect to the Bowl Piece or Concentrate Nail and force smoke downwards through the main water reservoir in order to cool and filter it.
Removable Downstems are typically inserted to the water pipe at a 45° angle with a 14mm Bowl fitting and can be taken out of the body of the tube for easier cleaning and replacement if needed. They're designed with multiple slits along the bottom end of the downstem which force the smoke to be broken apart (or diffused) into smaller bubbles as it travels through the water. The smaller bubbles create more surface area contact with the water to cool and filter each hit. Replacement and upgraded downstems can be found on the Downstems page in our store.With Natural Perc Downstems, the entire Downstem is physically attached to the tube at a 90° angle and typically uses a 18mm Bowl fitting. Although these types of Downstems do not cause any extra diffusion of smoke bubbles, the smoke is still forced through the main water reservoir where it is cooled and filtered before traveling upwards into the chamber. Fewer removable pieces also means less to worry about in terms of cleaning and traveling.
- What Is The Difference Between Domes With Nails & Domeless Nails? - With our "concentrate" Dab Rigs you get the choice of using two distinct styles of nail - those with domes and those without.
Dome & Nail setups come in two pieces and utilize small, narrow Nail design which fits directly into the center of a male fitting. Once heated, the Nail is then encased by a Dome with a female fitting in order to direct airflow downwards into the Dab Rig. Instead of using a Carb Cap, any heat resistant object can be placed over the Dome's opening to restrict airflow and lower the required temperature for vaporization.Domeless Nails on the other hand come in a single piece and are exposed during the entire process. Typically equiped with a female fitting, these Domeless Nails are larger and fit over the top of the male fitting of the Dab Rig. The extra size requires longer heat exposure but less hassle as you can apply your oil directly onto the Nail after heating. Carb Caps can also be used in conjunction with Domeless Nails to achieve lower temperature applications, preserving the oil's flavors. Unlike Domes with Nails, Domeless Nails can be heated with an e-nail and come in two varieties, Bangers and traditional Domeless, which are elaborated on in the next question.More information on the differences between Dome & Nail and Domeless Nail setups can be found in our Blog Post.
- What Is The Difference Beween Domeless Nails and Bangers? - When choosing a Domeless Nail you have the option of both traditional Domeless and Banger designs.
Traditional Domeless Nails are usually circularly symmetrical and somewhat resemble a castle tower or turret. These typically have a donut-shaped dish at the top of the Nail where the oil is applied and surrounds the hole which draws in smoke/vapor. Carb Caps typically fit traditonal Domeless Nails more snug as the design is more standardized and has fewer nuances or angles.Bangers are Domeless Nails which utilize an upside-down, "J"-shaped hook and protrude out in front of the rig. Rather than using a donut-shaped dish with a hole in the center, bangers offer a flat-bottom bucket design with a hole on the sidewall, leading through the "J" and into the rig. Bangers are typically quicker to heat up and offer more space between your rig's glass fitting and the Nail itself.
- What is the Difference Between Quartz & Ceramic Domeless Nails? - Currently, we only offer Ceramic and Quartz Domeless Nails in our store. We believe these two materials offer the best middle ground between durability, affordability and cleanliness. Glass nails, although very cheap, are typically too fragile and cannot withstand constant, dramatic heat shock. Titanium nails, although virtually indestructible, are typically the most expensive, can leave a metallic taste on your oil and require more attention to where the metal is sourced as some nails are cheaply made and may contain undesirable trace elements.
Between Ceramic and Quartz Domeless Nails the differences lie in thermal conductivity andhow they are heated. Ceramic has less thermal conductivity than quartz, meaning that it will take more time to heat up but will retain that heat for much longer. Because of this, ceramic also requires that you heat the nail evently in order to prevent cracks or fractures. Quartz on the other hand heats up much quicker but does not retain it for very long and is less sensative to uneven heating.
- How Do I Heat My Nail? - Unlike Bowl Pieces, Concentrate Nails require much more heat than a typical lighter can produce and therefore require another piece of equipment such as a torch or electronically-heated coil (e-nail).
The cheapest, quickest and most common option is to use a variety of different butane, propane or other gas torches. Torches are great for traveling or when you're nowhere near an electrical outlet. Although they can be cheaper initially, the cost of refueling these torches will eventually outweigh the cost of an e-nail.The more expensive route is to purchase an e-nail which requires an electrical outlet or other power source and is not ideal for transportation or passing between people. Although limited to stationary use, e-nails do not require constant refueling and will hold a specific temperate for a very long period of time. This means lower temperature applications (flavor preservation) and multiple uses without constant reheating as with a torch.Unfortunately we do not currently offer either of these heating options in our store but may do so in the future.
- What Are Carb Caps & What Do They Do? - Carp Caps are useful tools for getting the most flavor possible out of your concentrated essential oils.
When utilizing a Domeless Nail setup, Carb Caps can be placed over the opening of the nail which restricts airflow and insulates the oil, creating an oven-like effect. This effectively lowers the temperature required to vaporize oils, preserving the aromas and unique characteristics which are often destroyed with excessive temperatures.Our Carb Caps are also equipped with a helpful dabber handle which can be used to apply the oil to the nail and then used as a handle to place the cap over the nail, covering the oil. More details about Carb Caps and low temperature oil applications can be found in our Blog Post.
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OR OLDER (18/19 WHERE APPLICABLE) TO ORDER OR PURCHASE FROM GLASSICS.CO
ALL PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED TO BE USED WITH TOBACCO AND OTHER LEGAL HERBS, AS WELL AS LEGAL, CONCENTRATED ESSENTIAL OILS BY ADULTS WHO MEET THE AGE REQUIREMENTS OF THEIR STATE
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the glassics.co website and the Glassics mobile application (together, or individually, the "Service") operated by Glassics ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating product and service offerings on the Service. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service.
We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Glassics and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Glassics.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Glassics
Glassics has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that Glassics shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Glassics and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, or b) a breach of these Terms.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Glassics, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
US Code 21-863 refers to ALL materials used to manufacture tobacco accessories; Wood, Meerschaum, Ceramic, Metal, and Glass. In specific, pipes with carburetion devices (third holes) are considered to be paraphernalia regardless of the material used to manufacture the pipe. Traditional tobacco accessories like pipes, cigar and cigarette holders and hookah/shisha pipes are not included in the list of Contemporary accessories. U.S. vs. Posters & Things (Supreme Court - 1996) upholds this code as the OBJECTIVE standard by which paraphernalia is judged. Further, it describes other relevant factors in this determination to include whether the owner is a licensed distributor or retailer of tobacco products. Ten states have adopted USC 21-863 as state law, three more are in the process of adoption. All other states have either less rigorous SUBJECTIVE (intent) statutes or no law on this subject at all.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Glassics its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
4321 SW Beveridge Pl
Seattle, WA 98136
Last Edited on 2020-04-01
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
If there are any questions regarding any of our policies, you may contact us using the information below.
4321 SW Beveridge Pl
Seattle, WA 98136
Last Edited on 2019-04-01